What’s in a sign? What we mean is, what’s a sign worth to you? Whether it’s up there at the top of your building projecting your brand across the urban realm or a considered wayfinding scheme that welcomes and guides, it’s still a sign, right? It’s doing its job isn’t it?
If you’re reading this, you’re likely to either have an interest in signage or an appreciation for good design. You’ll know there are signs – and then there are signs. The implication being that there are premium signs and there are signs that sit at the cheaper end of the scale. Good design starts with inspiration, exceptional vision and provocative thinking. It comes to life with great materials, finishes and systems.
We know Signbox signs aren’t cheap. Thankfully, our customers see the added value with the quality of every sign – from our magnificent monoliths to our welcoming wayfinding signs – is what makes our signs signs to covet.
Why Signbox signs do more than just their job
Without hypothesising over a Maslow’s hierarchy of needs equivalent in terms of what has to be satisfied by a signage scheme, there are common wants when it comes to signage:
- You’ll want your sign to project your brand and inspire loyalty to it.
- It has to function as specified, i.e., a wayfinding sign has to get people from A to B intuitively and seamlessly.
- It has to create the desired first impression.
- It should bring your environment, inside or out, to life.
- See 4 above. The same principle should apply to your people – signs can boost productivity, promote workplace wellness and help everyone collaborate and communicate better.
We see all of the above as a given for a Signbox sign. As artisans of the iconic, we believe that’s the least a sign should do. And, as artisans of the iconic, we know that what you see and feel about a sign is just part of the story. Understanding that story might help explain why you’ll pay a little more for a Signbox sign.
The devil’s in the detail
The story starts with an unrelenting commitment to supplying products of incomparable quality – and then there’s the detail.
- Service first – every time. We forge close relationships with our customers so we can work together to get the very best from our signage schemes from concept to commission and beyond. Our great service means we can help you make better decisions when it comes to buying signs. Whatever you need, it’s here whenever you need it.
- Made in Britain. At Signbox, you’ll find a great British manufacturing base on the outskirts of London where every signage solution is created with meticulous precision and care.
- We employ the very best. Without doubt, our teams of brilliant designers, project managers, production engineers and consultants are the industry’s finest. This is an in-house resource that adds value to every stage of our customers’ journeys.
- Our signs are tailored to suit. We create signs that work wonders when they’re customised to create a powerful brand identity scheme and to meet a specific, design-led brief. We manufacture bespoke signs that use intelligent materials and processes and take account of the environment, style and space.
- We don’t cut corners when it comes to components. We incorporate über-high-performance materials and components to make signs that are built to perform consistently and last. We don’t supply signs that have to be replaced often or repaired when they fail.
- We don’t just pay lip service to sustainability. We source and use materials that are sustainable wherever possible. Take a look at our stunning range of Hybrid exterior bamboo signs to our energy-efficient LED illuminated signs and Solar range of zero-CO2 signage products and take a step closer to a more sustainable environment. It would mean the world to us.
- We think out of the box. We’re the pioneers of the signage industry. We love groundbreaking materials and state-of-the-art technologies and it’s in our DNA to push the boundaries of design. Trust us on this one – or check out our awards and accolades.
All these elements of value are critical to everything we do, but each comes with a cost. We simply don’t sell money-saving signs because we don’t believe they’ll save you money. What we do do is supply signs that transform buildings into landmarks, settings into masterpieces and names into brands that people want to do business with. It’s hard to put a price on that.
Why not talk to our team to discover how we can help make your signage scheme your most cost-effective investment yet. Please contact us on +44 (0)1784 438688 or email our team.
Don’t see pound signs, trust Signbox.