As the weather brightens – could your signage have more spring in its step?
How has your business’s external signage weathered the winter? Here is a handy checklist of ten things to check to make sure that your signs are working as hard for your business as you are:
- Is your signage on-brand, relevant and truly reflective of your business?
- Has it suffered storm damage, leaks or illumination failure?
- Are your sign substrates UV damaged, or looking washed out and tired?
- It is the sign-owners legal responsibility to check structural integrity – have you?
- Is all signage clean from bird droppings, graffiti and tree detritus?
- Do your signs comply with best-practise legibility?
- Are your signs easy to update with tenant changes?
- Is your illumination energy efficient?
- Have you considered LED signage for security lighting?
- Is your signage best positioned?
The owners of west London office building The Mille ticked off all of the above, and then some, when they hired Signbox to refresh all their signage as part of a full interior and exterior refit of their building. Faded, tired and outdated exterior signage, from the ground level to the roof twelve floors up, was replaced with contemporary signage befitting the new branding of the building and the custom it was trying to attract.
The results – visible to tens of thousands of London motorists every day – speak for themselves. Click here to read the full case study and photographs of the end results.
Get in touch for a free consult if you think your building’s signage could benefit from a spring makeover.