Digital glazing film is printed at 1740dpi on our Durst P10 160 UV curing fine art inkjet and complies with all relevant building regulations and fire and safety standards. Rigorously tested, optically clear and coated with a scratch resistant surface, our film renders glass shatter resistant and eliminates the need for double handling of the glass substrate, ensuring this is one of the safest glass signage solutions currently in production.
We are a progressive, specialist sign manufacturer and we know that digital glazing is, without doubt, one of the most versatile environmental graphic solutions available.
Digital glazing film is printed with Green Guard accredited inks for schools and children, is fully DDA compliant and forms part of our sustainable product portfolio. It represents a cost-effective, environmentally sensitive solution that meets the demands of branding and privacy, daylighting, energy efficiency, workplace wellbeing, safety and communications.
Using bespoke, digital manufacturing technology, our designs can be printed directly onto any optically clear substrate and installed in-situ, quickly and easily. This gives us new scope to deploy our external and internal retail signage and commercial signage solutions across internal glass and wider architectural glass applications anywhere.
In keeping with the Signbox philosophy, digital glazing film determines that our solutions:
• Complement the architectural environment, its landscape and the internal finishes of a building
• Enhance the visitor and workplace experience and invite everyone to engage in their surroundings
• Are sensitive and remain faithful to brand identity
• Remain a cost-effective, forwarding thinking signage solution that lasts
• Comply with all local planning requirements and DDA regulations