As the weather brightens – could your signage have more spring in its step?
26 Apr 2017How has your business’s external signage weathered the winter? Here is a handy checklist of ten things to check to make sure that your signs are working as hard for your business as you are:
- Is your signage on-brand, relevant and truly reflective of your business?
- Has it suffered storm damage, leaks or illumination failure?
- Are your sign substrates UV damaged, or looking washed out and tired?
- It is the sign-owners legal responsibility to check structural integrity – have you?
- Is all signage clean from bird droppings, graffiti and tree detritus?
- Do your signs comply with best-practise legibility?
- Are your signs easy to update with tenant changes?
- Is your illumination energy efficient?
- Have you considered LED signage for security lighting?
- Is your signage best positioned?